AGC | Tool Room Associate, Bellefontaine, OH
Summary of Position:
AGC Automotive located in Bellefontaine, OH is seeking a qualified Tool Room Associate within our Mold Maintenance department responsible for performing a variety of machining and fabricating functions including building, installing, maintaining and repair tooling.
This is an hourly position with a wage rate up to $26.90 per hour, bonus potential, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, and 401k with Company match.
- Analyze tool breakdowns, determine repair requirements, and fabricate new components
- Perform and assist in development of preventative maintenance programs on tools and fixtures
- Adapt standard or fabricate new dies, machines parts and processes for special purposes
- Rebuild or overhaul equipment and tooling fixtures
- Comply with all safety guidelines and procedures
- Work in heat and noise, while on your feet for up to 8 to 12 hours per shift
- High School Diploma or GED
- Extensive hands-on machining knowledge and fabrication skills and thorough understanding of mechanics, machining, and tolerances of all types of tools
- Ability to perform difficult tool layout work
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment, processes and quality standards, and applicable safety standards
- Knowledge of Preventive Maintenance
- Ability to operate all industrial shop tools
- Ability to read and understand drawings and blueprints
- Ability to train other associates
- Available to work on all shifts and on weekends as required
What can AGC Offer You?
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.