AGC | Production Associate – Hourly, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Production Associate is responsible for operating production lines in such a manner as to ensure the safety of self and others as well as the quality of the product produced.
- Ensures safety of self and others within the production area and is responsible for notifying supervisor or safety team of any and all safety concerns
- Operates either pre or post equipment in accordance with established production procedures for production of glass product to meet the quality of product and ensure customer satisfaction
- Supplies line with raw materials as may be required
- Operates fork truck in a safe and efficient manner (both stand-up or sit down trucks)
- Performs periodic quality checks in accordance with established procedures
- Performs troubleshooting of line or quality concerns
- Participates in or leads Kaizen activities to ensure the continuous improvement of processes
- Maintains 5S standards which include general cleaning, correct placement of tools, etc.
- Performs minor maintenance of equipment as may be required
- Participates in job changes
- Demonstrates AGC Way in all aspect of responsibilities
- High School diploma or GED required
- Ability to learn to utilize problem-solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Windows computer system
- Ability to learn quality standards for the production of
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Applicants must apply through:
SkillsU at Elizabethtown Community College
ECTC, OTB 310
600 College Street Rd.
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Phone: (270) 769-8866
Equal Opportunity Employer