AGC | Maintenance Associate, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Maintenance Associate performs highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and process to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Associate degree – Industrial Maintenance or Engineering
- 3 – 5 years related experience
- Trade certification preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
- PLC experience a plus
- Experience with robotics preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement
For more information and to apply, please visit: www.AGCcareers.com
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.