AGC | Production Associates (Belletech), Bellefontaine, OH
Belletech, a leading manufacturing company located in Bellefontaine, OH, is currently seeking qualified Production Associates to join our production team. As a Production Associate, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of yourself and others while operating production lines and maintaining the quality of our products. These are hourly positions offering a competitive starting base wage rate of $17.00 to 17.60 per hour, which may include a shift premium. Top performers can earn up to $19.10 per hour with a shift premium, as well as quarterly bonuses, medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, attendance incentives, a 401k plan with company match, and opportunities for career growth. Both full-time and part-time positions are available, and both 1st and 2nd shift positions are available.
- Ensures safety of self and others within the production area and is responsible for notifying supervisor or safety team of any and all safety concerns
- Operates equipment in accordance with established production procedures for production of glass product to meet the quality of product and ensure customer satisfaction
- Supplies line with raw materials as may be required
- Performs periodic quality checks in accordance with established procedures
- Performs troubleshooting of line or quality concerns
- Participates in or leads Kaizen activities to ensure the continuous improvement of processes
- Maintains 5S standards which include general cleaning, correct placement of tools, etc.
- Performs minor maintenance of equipment as may be required
- Actively participate in all activities within the production environment
- Demonstrates AGC Way in all aspect of responsibilities
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Reading, writing, and basic math skills
- Candidates must be able to perform repetitive tasks involving extensive use of hands and fingers related to assembly
- Able to climb stairs and ladders, and visually distinguish colors and inspect items for defects
- Ability to learn quality standards for the production of glass product
- Attention to detail with demonstrated ability in problem solving
- Must be available to work any shift (6:30am – 3pm or 3:30pm – 12am), weekends and holidays as required
- Desire to work as part of a team and have good work and safety habits
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to bend, twist, reach, perform repetitive arm movements, and lift up to 35 lbs. repetitively
- Stand on concrete for extended periods of time for up to 8+ hrs.
- Work voluntary and mandatory overtime
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement. If you would like more information or are interested in applying, please submit your resume and a cover letter that includes your salary requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer