Executive AssistantFarmington Hills, MI
Farmington Hills, MI
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
AGC is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide executive support in a team working relationship, as a result, will need the ability to work with many different executives at once. The EA will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the leadership team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accurately review, proofread and assist with any materials, including documents, reports, presentations, briefings and other items ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Ensure supporting materials (agendas, presentations, etc.) for meetings and events are prepared accurately and provided in a timely manner
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the leadership team’s schedule is followed and respected
- Manage communications and correspondence (phone, voicemail, email), responding when needed; bringing action items forward to appropriate individual’s attention
- Manage calendars, including scheduling/arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms, and sending invitations and reminders when needed
- Coordinate travel, hotel and car reservations, including verifying required travel documentation, determining timelines and processes to obtain necessary documentation and taking appropriate steps to acquire documentation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 to 10 years of experience supporting Senior Executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Travel up to 10%
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.