Systems AnalystFarmington Hills, MI
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
AGC is currently seeking a Systems Analyst responsible for planning, designing, testing, and deploying business application systems in support of key company functions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with business leaders and users to interpret company requirements and translate to system design
- Assist in the architecture of system design
- Design, manage, and improve core manufacturing application systems
- Maintain and adhere to internal controls over financial reporting (JSOX)
- Confer with end-users, clients, or senior management to define business requirements
- Model business and systems processes
- Develop and execute test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance
- Develop and manage a systems capacity plan
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews
- Design, document, and maintain application programs
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a policy for standardizing systems and software as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or a combination of other 4-year college degree and relevant experience
- Work experience with I-Series business
- Solid grounding in core enterprise business applications ( MAPICS or other ERP systems preferred)
- Proficiency interpreting application architecture and technical support documentation
- Aptitude for translating and presenting complex concepts
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.