AGC | Sales Analyst, Farmington Hills, MI
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Sales Analyst provides support to the sales and marketing activities of AGC Automotive group through careful analysis of past sales data to determine future sales goals.
- Conducts pricing analysis and provides support to sales team for APR negotiation
- Maintains pricing data control through customers’ system (ie. WARP) as well as AGC Automotive group’s internal system (ie. Mapics, C.Core)
- Provides marketing and planning data analysis for sales, market research and budget/mid-term planning
- Maintains delivery control for prototype and customer service teams
- Acts as primary liaison with Sales Managers for pricing and systems needs
- Maintains existing sales reports and designs new reports
- Identifies through research opportunities for improvement and works with Sales Managers to implement identified improvements
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) preferably with marketing, finance, economics, business or related field
- 3 to 5 years related experience
- Experience within automotive industry preferred
- Advanced data analysis skills
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Please include salary requirements on cover letter.