AGC | Production Coordinator, Alabaster, AL
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Production Coordinator will lead and supervise plant production operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures in order to meet KPI’s. The position will be 2nd or 3rd shift.
- Manage all plant activity on shift, working closely with other coordinators to ensure that all plant and department goals are met
- Promote a safe and environmentally productive work environment
- Effectively communicate to all levels of associates within the company
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, and job changes
- Manage labor usage of the team including overtime, absenteeism, and training
- Lead problem-solving activities
- Interface with support departments – i.e., maintenance, quality, supply chain, etc.
- Coach and develop production team for continued success
- Coordinate work schedules of direct reports
- Conduct annual performance evaluations for production associates
- Three to five years related leadership and production experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business or technical arena preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem-solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Good understanding of 5S and lean principles
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits.
Please submit an updated resume and include your salary expectations.
Applicants without salary expectations may not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
No third-party inquiries, please.