AGC | Master Data Analyst, Farmington Hills, MI
AGC Automotive Glass Company – North America has an immediate opening for a Master Data Analyst responsible for supporting operations by maintaining, monitoring and analyzing master data, key data, and master relationship data within the organization for the Farmington Hills location.
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- In collaboration with subject matter experts, defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Resolves data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards.
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
- Primarily responsible for correcting current data and preparing for data migration to SAP.
- Maintains key master data on an ongoing basis.
- Assists in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership, coding structures, and data replication to ensure access to and integrity of data sets.
- Conducts all data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Provides data consulting in support of business and information technology initiatives.
- Creates and conducts training for non-IT data users on various topics including: how to best access the data, How to write simple queries, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science, Data Management, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.