Manager, Application SupportFarmington Hills, MI
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
AGC is currently seeking a Manager, Applications Support responsible for the management and administration of the company's computer-based business systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan software lifecycles, short and long-term applications, budgeting, data modeling, and internal and contract resources
- Operate financial software, EDI and ERP solutions.
- Maintain data and application integrity in the business systems
- Cost control in departmental expense, use of contract resources, and headcount
- Lead internal support staff maintaining operational effectiveness of key manufacturing ERP solutions
- Monitor the level 2 trouble ticket volume and proactively identifies and implements solutions to recurring issues
- Manage and lead work efforts using the AGC project methodology
- Supervise key support vendors and provides oversight of vendor software development initiatives
- Review and manage payment of key vendor service solutions
- Maintain positive relationships with critical business leaders in manufacturing facilities
- Establish, enforce and maintain policies, procedures, work instructions, and training plans
- Support the efforts on standardization of KPI’s for both information technology operations and project initiatives
- B.S. Computer Science or a related technology discipline (project management experience preferred)
- 10+ years of experience including a minimum of 5 years of supervisory/management experience
- Prior experience in a manufacturing industry
- PMP or PfMP certification is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.