AGC | Maintenance Specialist – Vision, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
This position will plan, lead and mentor a diverse team of technical associates engaged in maintenance activities to inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, repair, modify and fabricate parts as necessary for continued equipment utilization.
- Promote safe and productive work environment for associates
- Examine objects, systems or facilities and analyzes information to determine needed installations, services, or repairs
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments of work activities based upon work priorities
- Coach and develop maintenance team for continued success
- Participate in budget preparation and administration
- Ensure operation of production equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements and tests; following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions and maintaining computer equipment and their peripherals
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders
- Meet with vendors and suppliers to discuss products used for work orders
- Create internal documentation, interpret external documents and maintain detailed records of various types
- Provide after hours and off-shift assistance as required
- Associate’s Degree (Computer Information Technology, Industrial Electrician, Advanced Manufacturing Technician)
- Technical certification(s) preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience
- 3 to 5 years of leadership experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem-solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft products(Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, equipment manuals, and work orders
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial skills
- Strong PLC programming skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong safety consciousness
- Ability to effectively interact with production
- Ability to halt or suspend operations based upon safety or quality concerns
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Please include salary requirements on a cover letter.