AGC | Maintenance Lead Tech, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Maintenance Lead Tech will lead, mentor and provide technical support within a diverse team of technical associates engaged in the installation, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems.
- Direct, coach and guide the efforts of maintenance associates to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment & processes
- Ensure reliable operation of production equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements and tests; following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions and maintaining equipment and their peripherals
- Perform electromechanical duties and responsibilities to diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments to equipment
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Plan and support activities in the assigned area(s) including setting realistic targets, prioritization of work, insuring procedures and tasks are assigned in planning work, ensuring correct assigning of labor to complete work and maintaining the work order backlog.
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments of work activities based upon work priorities
- Define, develop, administer, refine and ensure completion of preventive/predictive activities
- Promotes safe and productive work environment for associates, promoting 5S standards
- Provide after hours and off shift assistance as required
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- Associate’s Degree – Industrial Maintenance, Industrial Electrician or Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- 5~7 years related experience
- Related Trade certification preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial skills
- Strong PLC programming skills
- Experience with robotics
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work independently
- Possess a strong safety consciousness
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.