AGC | Maintenance Associates, Bellefontaine, OH
AGC Glass Company North America, located in Bellefontaine, Ohio, fabricates high quality automotive safety glass for automobile manufacturers located in the United States and abroad. We are searching for individuals who want to join our fast paced, high tech, team environment. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, with offices in Kingsport, TN and Farmington Hills, MI, AGC Glass Company North America supplies high-quality products to the automotive, construction, and specialty glass markets.
Summary of Position:
AGC Automotive located in Bellefontaine, OH is seeking qualified Maintenance Associates within our General Maintenance department. In this role, you will be responsible for performing job duties related to the upkeep and general maintenance of mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic/vacuum, hydraulic, and facility equipment/systems, including both reactive and preventative maintenance programs.
These are hourly positions with a wage rate up to $29.22 per hour (based on experience and competency) plus $0.60 shift premium. Additional Compensation package includes: quarterly bonus potential up to 10.5% of quarterly eligible earnings, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, 14 paid holidays, deferred holiday pay, attendance incentives (monthly, semi-annual, and annual plans), 401k with Company match, free uniforms, safety boot reimbursement program, prescription safety glasses (frames and lenses) and opportunities for career advancement.
- Performs mechanical and electrical troubleshooting to ensure all facilities/utilities equipment is running properly and efficiently
- Responds promptly to calls when equipment malfunctions
- Repairs, rebuilds, inspects, calibrates, installs, sets up, and maintains facilities/utilities equipment
- Performs the maintenance tasks of inspection, monitoring, repair/replacement, reinstallation and testing of the facility equipment/systems
- Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment during shutdown and weekends to ensure that all equipment runs as efficiently as possible
- Enters daily readings into computer system, generates daily and monthly reports, and communicates results working with the CMMS program
- Operates various types of power lift equipment and performs overhead work
- Reads/interprets blueprints, drawings, and specifications for proper equipment operation
- Completes the General Maintenance Training Program
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two-to-Four-year Technical Degree preferred
- Three to Five years’ experience working with facility and utilities’ equipment preferred
- Consistent outstanding performance level in safety, work ethic, and professionalism
- Attention to detail, with demonstrated ability in problem solving
- Mechanical and Electrical aptitude
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of building automation controls & programming
- Desire to work as part of a team and have good work habits
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of hand tools, hand-held power tools, and precision measurement tools
- Ability to bend, twist, reach, perform repetitive arm movements, lift up to 50 lbs., stand on concrete for extended periods of time, work mandatory overtime, and withstand temperatures of up to 100 degrees plus
What can AGC Offer You?
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.