AGC | HR Assistant, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
This position will provide administrative support of the Human Resources function while developing and maintaining a positive associate relations climate.
- Prepares and maintains all personnel records, logs and databases
- Creates and maintains documents, presentations and personnel files
- Provides answers and solutions to associates
- Assists with preparing documents and information to prepare corporate payroll and benefits
- Complies with all federal and state laws concerning employment and benefits
- Prepares and distributes routine and periodic reports and other documents
- Creates plant-wide communications (HR monitor, Potty Poster, etc.)
- Assists with coordinating special events
- Works with community partners on programs the company supports
- Assists with associate committees
- Maintains confidentiality
- Assists HR staff with administrative tasks as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field, preferred
- One (1) year experience in a manufacturing environment preferred particularly in automotive industry
- One (1) year of previous human resources experience preferred
- Familiarity with HR systems such as Kronos and ADP
- Proficient with MS Office suite of programs especially Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- PHR certification preferred
- Working knowledge of Publisher, Visio and Project preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and energetic with the ability to think outside the norm
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Effective planning and organization skills
- Strong awareness and judgment relating to confidential matters
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.