AGC | Accounts Receivable Clerk (multiple positions available), Bellefontaine, OH
Get to Know Us:
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
Expectations are high and team successes are celebrated. We believe in the power of skilled, engaged, and united teamwork backed by open, honest communication. Integrity matters most and is essential for building trust with teammates and with customers.
Summary of Position:
The Accounts Receivable Clerk position performs cash application of payments to customer accounts on a daily basis. The position also accesses customer websites to retrieve remittance information.
This corporate non-exempt role will be located in the Bellefontaine, OH plant.
- Timely and accurate cash application to customer accounts
- Access customer websites to retrieve payment information
- Working with customers and internal business contacts on deduction resolution
- Monthly statements to customers
- Run reports and identify errors, then work with plant personnel, pricing administrators, etc. to resolve any issues with the invoicing process
- Process manual billings and credit memos
- Perform account reconciliations
- Coordinate between internal business groups short payments/overpayments
- High School diploma required. Associates degree with concentration in Finance/Accounting preferred
- 2+ Years Accounts Receivable experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and 10-key by touch.
- Strong skills with accounting systems (SAP preferred)
- Strong work ethic
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both oral and written, interact with employees and customers in a professional manner
- Ability to be a strong contributor in cross-functional teams
We’re looking for someone with:
- Influence – Ability to create an atmosphere of mutual trust, mutual respect, and mutual teamwork. It is the means toward mutually beneficial outcomes: achieving project goals, individual and organizational success.
- Creativity – You possess the internal need to create and continually iterate. You look at situations with an open mind and develop smart, efficient, and often non-obvious solutions.
- Innate Curiosity – You are naturally curious about cause-effect relationships, what-if scenarios and why-done analysis.
- Intuition – You have the ability to see interconnections and dependencies between seemingly disparate pieces. You can identify a missing element and/or gap based on general logic, even without having specific knowledge or experience in the subject.
- Self-Educating – In addition to formal training opportunities, you possess an internal drive to identify areas of missing knowledge and independently close gaps.
- Internal Motivation – You have an internal drive based on interest and/or self-imposed expectations.
- Customer Service – You embody our mission to enable the customer facing teams to be successful. You understand that our customer’s failure is, at least on some level, is our failure.
What can AGC Offer You?
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, paid vacation, 14 paid holidays, 401k with Company match, free uniforms, safety boot reimbursement program, prescription safety glasses (frames and lenses) and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.