AGC | Supply Chain Specialist, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Glass Company North America, located in Bellefontaine, Ohio, fabricates high quality automotive safety glass for automobile manufacturers located in the United States and abroad. We are searching for individuals who want to join our fast paced, high tech, team environment.
The Tier II Supply Chain Specialist has the responsibility to ensure orders are being fulfilled and/or communicated clearly for OEM and service shipments within AGC and with business suppliers/partners. The position requires maintenance tasks related to prototype, OEM, and service billing; requirements include TMPROM’s billing, ASN data corrections, and hot call or special-order entry. This position will order AGC Purchased components from overseas, with Vuteq inventory, and OEM forecasts.
- Service Order Management
- Develop and maintain policies, procedures, and work instructions to effectively prevent service backorders
- Work with Vuteq(s), AGC plants, and OEMs to foster working relationships with a focus on supplier development
- Regular reporting and communicating to all levels of the organization, the statuses of forecasts, orders, and backorders
- Auditing of business partners and 3rd party packagers, related to order, forecasting, and fulfillment
- Assist with service parts inventory at packagers, working with T2 Inventory Analyst and Controller to determine stocks needed and obsolescent parts
- TMPROM’s – Toyota prototype billing for T2
- Receive orders from Sales-Invoice Toyota for a prototype that was shipped to non-EDI orders.
- Enter orders for TMPROMs needing ASNs from T2 partners, where EDI is not present already. Follow-up and ensure invoicing thru payment
- ASN Data correction
- Using SAP or resends from Vuteq, manage corrections of bad data ASNs
- Lead invoicing maintenance-work closely with accounting, T2 Lead
- Enter non-EDI orders into SAP, such as Hot Calls, and Supplemental Orders for OEM Customers
- Forecast and order AGC Purchased components for T2 assembly
- AA or AS Degree desired
- 3+ years related experience in Supply Chain or related field
- 3+ years of related experience in Automotive Industry
- Previous experience with Materials Requirement Planning systems
- Must have an excellent understanding of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Forecasting and/or scheduling experience desired
- Detailed understanding and utilization of:
- Microsoft Office – High focus on Excel
- SAP-with training (or similar ERP System)
- TS.COM-ASN, TMPROM’s, TSCS modules, etc.
- Capable of communicating effectively, written and oral, with all organizational levels
- Capable of completing objectives on-time with high accuracy and minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills required
- Ability to make timely, fact-based decisions
- Ability to present data in a logical manner for management
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to perform and produce results in multifunctional teams
- Must present a positive and cooperative attitude
What can AGC Offer You?
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, without sponsorship.