AGC | Sales Analyst (Sales), Farmington Hills, MI
Get to Know Us:
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
Expectations are high and team successes are celebrated. We believe in the power of skilled, engaged, and united teamwork backed by open, honest communication. Integrity matters most and is essential for building trust with teammates and with customers.
The Sales Analyst supports the sales activities of AGC Automotive group by performing a variety of administrative duties depending on the customer supported. These include:
- Supporting the relationship with existing internal and external customers
- Ensure accurate prices are in the price database
- Track and invoice prototype orders
- Support the customer owned tooling invoice process
- Maintaining accurate information in our systems as well as customer systems
- Assist the Account Manager by gathering historical data for various projects
- Maintains existing sales reports and designs new reports as needed
- Ensures all reports and entries are precise and accurate
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) preferably in marketing, finance, economics, business or related field, or relevant experience in a similar position
- Moderate to advanced computer skills
- Moderate to advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills/interpersonal skills
- Moderate project management skills
- One (1) – Three (3) years of related experience
- Experience in SAP Sales and Distribution
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform
We’re looking for someone with:
Innate Curiosity – You are naturally curious about cause-effect relationships, what-if scenarios and why-done analysis.
Intuition – You have the ability to see interconnections and dependencies between seemingly disparate pieces. You can identify a missing element and/or gap based on general logic, even without having specific knowledge or experience in the subject.
Creativity – You possess the internal need to create and continually iterate. You look at situations with an open mind and develop smart, efficient and often non-obvious solutions.
Self-Educating – In addition to formal training opportunities, you possess an internal drive to identify areas of missing knowledge and independently close gaps.
Motivation – You have an internal drive based on interest and/or self-imposed expectations.
Attention to detail – You value the importance of accuracy and thoroughness in your work and the work of others.
Collaborative mindset – You demonstrate a willingness to help and support fellow team members.
What can AGC Offer You?
What Can AGC Offer You?
- Competitive compensation
- A structured bonus plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous PTO program
- Discount programs
- Opportunities for growth
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, without sponsorship.