Sales Account ManagerFarmington Hills, MI
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
AGC is currently seeking an Account Manager responsible for the day to day communication and negotiation with New Model and Mass Production Quality and Delivery contacts, Engineering, and Purchasing groups.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organize and maintain detailed records of account and program information
- Gather competitive intelligence about the automotive glass market
- Maintain current business and develop new business
- Ensure customer satisfaction by coordinating responses to all areas including commercial, quality, delivery and development
- Process quotation requests
- Manage Supply Team Portal and Supplier Interaction Website
- Coordinate engineering change implementation
- Support APD Program Manager for new program launches
- Prepare budget for approval of Sr. Management
- Support Sr. Sales Manager in yearly price/cost downs negotiations with customer
- Maintain internal price records in F3, Mapics, and C. Core
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in technical, engineering, or business)
- 3 years’ experience as Account Specialist or Account Manager equivalent in OEM Automotive Supplier
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.