AGC | Production Specialist, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
Lead and supervise plant production operations in accordance with plant policies and procedures in order to meet KPIs.
- Implement safety improvements to the process
- Provide support and problem-solving leadership for specific process problems to ensure line Quality, Productivity and Yield budget numbers are met
- Lead and participate in process improvement teams
- Effectively communicate to all levels of associates within the company
- Direct Staff activities and ensure acceptable job performance
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- High School diploma required
- Three to five years in manufacturing related experience
- Certified Production Technician (CPT) preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Basic to moderate computer skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Previous experience in continuous improvement activities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong process skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Good understanding of Robotics and Vision Systems
- Ability to develop and present solid solutions to team members and management
- Passion – Exhibits a dedication to the AGC mission, plant and department mission, people and values pursuing continuous improvement and thinking deeply about our business.
- Innovation & Change Orientation – Networks with internally and externally. Stimulates, encourages, and cultivates new thinking, ideas and experimentation. Exhibits intolerance for maintaining the status quo. Anticipates and quickly adapts to change. Takes calculated risks.
- Integrity – Behaves in a predictable, consistent, and reliable manner. Follows through and delivers on commitments. Leads by example. Communicates an agenda with transparency. Acts in a manner that puts company interest before self-interest. Exhibits unquestionable business ethics on a global basis.
- Courage for Challenge – Expresses optimism and a positive attitude even when faced with adversity and crisis. Makes tough decisions. Learns from failure and recovers. Engages in life-long professional and personal development.
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.