AGC | Production Associate [$500 Sign On Bonus], Alabaster, AL
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
Production Associate – $500 Sign On Bonus
Summary of Position:
AGC Automotive located in Alabaster, AL is seeking qualified Production Associates for 2nd shift. In this role, you will perform operator duties to meet the daily production requirements and ensure daily production goals are met to maintain customer order requirements and specifications.
- Operate equipment and machinery.
- Perform tasks to meet the daily production requirements.
- Ensure the quality of products and processes.
- Provide input to equipment and process improvement initiatives.
- Provide operator coverage of vacancies for other teams.
- Promote teamwork with team members to increase efficiency of work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area using 5S principles.
- Follow safe practices to promote a safe work environment.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Document activities when required.
- Perform sorting tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, or Passing Score on Pre-Employment Test.
- At least 2 years of automotive manufacturing experience required.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Required to work 8–12 hour schedule to include: overtime, some holidays and weekends.
We are looking for someone with:
Innovation & Change Orientation – Networks with internally and externally. Stimulates, encourages and cultivates new thinking, ideas and experimentation. Exhibits intolerance for maintaining the status quo. Anticipates and quickly adapts to change. Takes calculated risks.
Integrity – Behaves in a predictable, consistent and reliable manner. Follows through and delivers on commitments. Leads by example. Communicates an agenda with transparency. Acts in a manner that puts company interest before self-interest. Exhibits unquestionable business ethics on a global basis.
Courage for Challenge – Expresses optimism and a positive attitude even when faced with adversity and crisis. Makes tough decisions. Learns from failure and recovers. Engages in life-long professional and personal development.
Why work at AGC Automotive??
- $500 Sign-On bonus (you will receive $250 after 3 months of employment and another $250 after 6 months)
- Temperature controlled working environment
- Yearly bonus potential
- On the job training
- Company provided uniforms
- Steel toe shoe allowance every 2 years
- Opportunity for advancement
- Referral Bonus Program
Benefits Include: Paid Time Off – 14 paid Holidays – Company matching 401k – Anthem Health, Dental and Vision – Company paid life insurance – FSA and HSA – Employee Discount Program – Employee Assistance Program – Supplemental Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital Indemnity
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States