AGC | Test Posting, Grove City, OH
Maintain daily production in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to meet customer requirements. All shipping and receiving tasks. Inventory management & stock movements.
- Apply primer to raw glass & bezels and add components. Use appropriate equipment/processes to meet all standards
- May use tools to trim finished assembly
- Conduct inspections to ensure quality of products, report defects and take appropriate action to correct defects
- Provide input for process improvements
- Follow safe practices to promote a safe work environment
- Maintain a clean and organized work area using 5S principles
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Document activities as required
- Provide backup as needed to fill vacancies within division as well as other duties or projects as assigned
- Ensure all materials are on hand to ensure no stock-outs or downtime
- Warehouse – May be required to operate tow motor and/or reach truck to move inventory.
- Kanban – Responsible for the execution of the kanban and replenishment system
- Receiving/Shipping – load and unload trucks, trailers, containers, and other vehicles as directed and within company guidelines. Record and verify of all inventory transactions and inventory adjustments and ensure they are turned into SCM in the required time frame or entered into the system as directed
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger or feel objects, reach with arms and hands
- Must be able to lift and move 10 – 30 pounds on a periodic basis
- Must be able to use close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, distance vision, depth perception, and focus ability for examining product
- Must be able to work in heat and noise
- Must have good eye-hand coordination
- Must be able to work on feet for an 8 – 12 hour workday on any shift
- May be exposed to dust, fumes, moving objects/machinery, hazardous materials
- HS Diploma or GED Required.
- Forklift, tow motor, order picker, or reach truck experience preferred.
- Must have experience in a MANUFACTURING environment, preferably a Job Shop.
- Able to handle and manipulate small parts
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with others; strong team player is essential.
- Required to work 8 to 12-hour shift schedule, including weekends and some holidays
- Must be reliable in attendance
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions / specification sheets
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement. If you would like more information or are interested in applying please submit your resume and a cover letter that includes your salary requirements at: https://agccareers.com/agc-automotive-careers/ Submissions that do not contain salary requirements will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.