AGC | Maintenance Associate – 2nd Shift (Belletech), Bellefontaine, OH
Belletech, a leading manufacturing company located in Bellefontaine, OH, is currently seeking qualified Production Associates to join our production team. As a Production Associate, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of yourself and others while operating production lines and maintaining the quality of our products. This is an hourly position. We offer a competitive rate that is based upon experience and skill level, as well as quarterly bonuses, medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, attendance incentives, a 401k plan with company match, and opportunities for career growth.
The Maintenance Associate repairs and maintains the facility, equipment, performs both reactive and preventative maintenance, and performs minor improvements to equipment and the facility. This position supports all production and supports staff and management in maintenance duties as requested.
- Repair, maintain, and troubleshoot all production and facility equipment and systems.
- Systems include electrical, mechanical, fire suppression and plumbing, heating, and air conditioning systems.
- Monitors to ensure all utilities and production equipment are running properly and efficiently through assigning, tracking, and performing preventative maintenance.
- Perform welding and machining tasks.
- Perform PLC troubleshooting.
- Assist engineering with projects.
- Works with vendors for maintenance and repair when outsourcing is necessary.
- Responds promptly to calls for production and utility equipment malfunctions and ground maintenance.
- Troubleshoots, investigates various facility and production equipment systems and repairs as required.
- Operates various types of power lift equipment and performs overhead work.
- Perform electrical troubleshooting.
- Supports Corporate EHS&S activities.
- Provides a safe work environment and adheres to company policies.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates degree, Journeyman, or related coursework and experience preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) logic.
- Must be able to work full-time and overtime as required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to use Microsoft office programs, such as: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to take and follow directions.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Work under time pressure to minimize downtime.
- 5S experience is necessary.
The Maintenance Associate job requires many physical demands such as: walking, sitting, climbing, lifting, twisting, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50lbs. There is the possibility of maneuvering doors and heavy equipment with limited movement in some work areas. Ability to stand 8 – 12 hours.
The Maintenance Associate’s work environment includes normal factory conditions with climate control. This Associate is required to work in the production areas of the plant. There is minimal noise and vibration levels. There is the possibility of exposure to different types of chemicals (refer to SDS in the area), moving objects, moving mechanical parts, sharp tools, and minimal lifting.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.