AGC | Facilities Maintenance Associates, Bellefontaine, OH
AGC Glass Company North America, located in Bellefontaine, Ohio, fabricates high quality automotive safety glass for automobile manufacturers located in the United States and abroad. We are searching for individuals who want to join our fast paced, high tech, team environment.
Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, AGC Glass Company North America supplies high-quality products to the automotive, construction, and specialty glass markets.
Summary of Position:
AGC Automotive located in Bellefontaine, OH is seeking qualified Facilities Maintenance Associates within our Maintenance department. In this role, you will be responsible for the upkeep of Utilities & Facilities equipment, including both reactive and preventative maintenance programs, performing job duties related to maintaining Compressed Air, Chillers, HVAC, Boilers, R/O Water, Gas and other facility equipment/systems. These are hourly positions with a wage rate up to $34.50 per hour (based on experience and competency) plus $0.60 shift premium.
Additional Compensation package includes: quarterly bonus potential up to 10.5% of quarterly eligible earnings, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, 14 paid holidays, deferred holiday pay, attendance incentives (monthly, semi-annual, and annual plans), 401k with Company match, free uniforms, safety boot reimbursement program, prescription safety glasses (frames and lenses) and opportunities for career advancement.
- Monitors to ensure all utilities equipment is running properly and efficiently
- Responds promptly to calls when utilities equipment malfunctions
- Repairs, rebuilds, inspects, calibrates, installs, sets up, and maintains utilities equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment during shutdown and weekends to ensure that all equipment runs as efficiently as possible
- Enters daily readings into computer system, generates daily and monthly reports, and communicates results working with the CMMS program
- Perform and document required environmental and ISO testing
- Troubleshoots, investigates various facility equipment systems and repairs as required
- Operates various types of power lift equipment and performs overhead work
- Perform electrical troubleshooting
- Read/interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications for proper equipment operation
- Complete the General Maintenance Training Program
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two-to-Four-year Technical Degree preferred or equivalent equipment service experience
- Three to Five years’ experience working with facility and utilities’ equipment preferred
- Requires safety to be priority #1
- Mechanical and Electrical aptitude
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge preferred
- Skilled with use of Combustion, Freon, and other special testing equipment
- Knowledge of building automation, HVAC controls & programming (Trane and Carrier)
- Available to work on all shifts and on weekends as required
- Desire to work as part of a team and have good work habits
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to bend, twist, reach, perform repetitive arm movements, lift up to 50 lbs., stand on concrete for extended periods of time, work mandatory overtime, and withstand temperatures of up to 100+ degrees
What can AGC Offer You?
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary plus structured bonus plan with quarterly bonus potential up to 10.5% of quarterly eligible earnings, comprehensive benefits including: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, 14 paid holidays, 401k with Company match, free uniforms, safety boot reimbursement program, prescription safety glasses (frames and lenses) and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, without sponsorship.