AGC | Corporate Quality Analyst
Open to any AGC NA site.
(Alabaster, Alabama; Richmond, Kentucky; Elizabethtown, Kentucky; Bellefontaine, Ohio; Farmington Hills/Ypsilanti, Michigan)
Get to Know Us:
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
Expectations are high and team successes are celebrated. We believe in the power of skilled, engaged, and united teamwork backed by open, honest communication. Integrity matters most and is essential for building trust with teammates and with customers.
Summary of Position:
The Corporate Quality Analyst will work cross-functionally and regionally collaborating with business/product owners, IT development and operations, engineering, and customer satisfaction teams to support the digital transformation (DiX) of the Corporate Quality Function. This role acts as a technical subject matter expert of specific systems and/or platforms with expertise in aspects of system design, architecture, data structure, and integration. The position will gather the technical requirements from Corporate Quality team members and other functions to improve the data analysis and create meaningful reporting. Liaison between IT and the Corporate Quality community; work with business and IT Subject Matter Experts to discover, define, assess, and document Digital Transformation needs and requirements. The role should create and establish solutions while working in new subject areas and coordinate with various areas of the business (manufacturing, procurement, finance, sales, customer satisfaction, engineering, etc.).
- Support the digital transformation (DiX) of the Corporate Quality Function.
- Serve as the primary intake point for new report requests from the Corporate Quality Team. Manage new requests and liaise with various stakeholders to gather necessary information for new report requests; build a business requirements document used to develop reports
- Participate in the implementation of automated tools and technologies to create quality process efficiencies
- Lead the generation of data dictionaries, data quality assurance reports, data validation decks, and data summary reports
- Coordinate the training deployment of the Digital Transformation tools within Corporate and Plant Quality
- Manage the periodical reporting for Corporate QMS, Warranty, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or other related fields, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of troubleshooting and system analysis experience (operations environment preferred)
- Proficiency interacting with relational database structures
- Experience with analytic & reporting tools, Power BI and IQS Cority preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in analyzing source system data and data flows using SQL, data visualization, and other techniques working with structured and unstructured data
- Experience creating data structures to support machine learning models, analytics systems design, and development
- Experience with data engineering, data architecture, and machine learning models a plus
- Ability to organize and correlate big data sets from various sources for in-depth domain analysis.
- Automotive Quality Core Tools knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge in Quality and Warranty Management Systems is a plus.
- Former experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Creativity – You possess the internal need to create and continually iterate. You look at situations with an open mind and develop smart, efficient and often non-obvious solutions.
- Innate Curiosity – You are naturally curious about cause-effect relationships, what-if scenarios and why-done analysis.
- Intuitive– You have the ability to see interconnections and dependencies between seemingly disparate pieces. You can identify a missing element and/or gap based on general logic, even without having specific knowledge or experience in the subject.
- Self-Educating – In addition to formal training opportunities, you possess an internal drive to identify areas of missing knowledge and independently close gaps.
- Internally Motivated – You have an internal drive based on interest and/or self-imposed expectations.
- Humble / Customer Serving – You embody our mission to enable the customer-facing teams to be successful. You understand that our customer’s failure is, at least on some level, our failure.
- Customer Service – You embody our mission to enable the customer-facing teams to be successful. You understand that our customer’s failure is, at least on some level, our failure.
What can AGC Offer You?
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, generous PTO program, discount programs, and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.