AGC | Tooling Staff, Bellefontaine, Ohio
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
In this role, you will be responsible for receiving and setting up new tooling, maintaining current and aftermarket tooling condition, ensuring tools are ready to meet expected production attainment goals, helping to support tooling related issues during production, and maintain offsite warehouse tooling inventory and tooling spare parts inventory. This position primarily supports the Tempering Furnace Department.
- Participate in changeovers, machine preventative maintenance, and repairs
- Respond to alarms in a prompt and timely manner
- Troubleshoot machines and auxiliary equipment
- Overhaul and rebuild equipment
- Perform welding and machining tasks
- Communicate across all shifts to discuss concerns
- Work with production and Production Engineering Technology department on new models
- Support all trials and prove-outs
- Manage time correlating with production needs
- High School Diploma or GED required (Associate degree or related coursework preferred)
- Three to Five years’ experience relevant maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, with an emphasis in mold and tooling maintenance
- Flexible to work any shift as needed
- Hoist and Forklift training will be provided as needed
- Capability to work around chemicals (ACMOS, Fiberglass, Kevlar, etc.)
- Proficient in the use of hand tools, hand-held power tools, and precision measurement tools
This is an hourly position with a wage rate up to $25.73 per hour, plus quarterly bonus potential, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid time off, deferred holiday pay and 401k with Company match.