AGC | Team Leader, Grove City, OH
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
Team Leader in the Automotive Replacement Glass Added Value Department on 1st Shift reporting to the Production Supervisor.
- Lead the daily activity of the processes and the Associates involved
- Build parts per work instructions along with operating the E Pro machine and any other equipment (training will be provided)
- Other duties include providing relief on line, daily paperwork, and ensuring line has proper supplies
- Understand shipping requirements
- Be flexible to work any hours and/or shifts with minimal notice
- Must have good mechanical aptitude and have good trouble shooting abilities
- Understand quality and production standards
- Must be able and willing to train associates effectively
- Communicate effectively with all levels of production
- This position may require overtime for line operation, communication meetings and training
- A working communication line (example: telephone) is required and the candidate must be able to be reached when needed
- Must be motivated with the desire to help improve AGC Glass Company, North America
- Required to enter any new programs developed for Team Leader advancement
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.