AGC | Supply Chain Team Leader, Alabaster, AL
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
AGC is seeking a Supply Chain Team Leader Coordinate associates in his/her work team and make sure the daily production requirements are met.
- Stock production work cells with glass and raw materials to produce products for sale to customers.
- Operate Forklift to move materials to component racks.
- Move finished goods from production work cells into either finished goods, or quality inspection areas via forklift.
- Perform Mapics transactions in support of glass movements to work cell.
- Support Shipping Department by loading and unloading of trucks, when needed.
- Support driving 24’ Metro truck between plant 1 and plant 2, when needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Required to support FIFO when stocking component racks, or production work cells.
- Must maintain a clean safety record.
- Insure that all associates follow PPE standards, and adhere to all safety, personnel policies and procedures at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent and basic math, reading, and reading comprehension skills.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Minimum data entry skills required.
- Must have 1+ year supervisory experience.
- Must have 1+ year in Shipping/Receiving process.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- 3-years forklift experience is preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
For more information and to apply, please submit your Letter of Interest along with your resume and salary requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
No 3rd party calls please.