AGC | Supply Chain Shipping Coordinator, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Shipping & Receiving Coordinator will lead all Shipping and Receiving activities in accordance with all plant policies and procedures in order to meet KPI’s.
- Coordinate activities of the shipping, receiving and warehouse team to ensure all plant and department goals are met while promoting a safe work environment
- Promote a safe and environmentally productive work environment
- Effectively communicate to all levels of associate’s within the company
- Ensure acceptable associate performance through performance appraisal, training, coaching and counseling
- Schedule all outbound freight assuring transportation has been arranged and product available to ensure 100% on-time delivery
- Respond to all customer requests as needed
- Manage labor usage of the team including overtime, absenteeism, and training
- Lead Problem Solving activities
- Interface with support departments – ie, maintenance, production, quality, supply chain, etc.
- Associate degree preferred and/or three to five years in related experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem-solving tools such as AGC Way, SGA, etc.
- Basic to moderate computer skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MAPICS, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.