AGC | Supply Chain Scheduler, Alabaster, AL
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Supply Chain Scheduler will plan, direct, and coordinate the storage and distribution operations activities and engages in the storing and distributing materials and products.
- Obtain Customer release via EDI Systems or email on service parts
- Provide requirements for master scheduling
- Track output vs. plan
- Coordinate daily shipping requirements and set loads in C.Core system
- Creates schedules in AS 400 system
- Maintain AS 400 System BOM’s routing
- Provide information on MRP planning requirements
- Participate in launch readiness
- Write procedures and work instructions
- Cross train for inventory and purchasing
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
- Associate degree preferred
- Three to five years in related production experience
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.