AGC | Supply Chain Customer Service Representative, Grove City, OH
AGC Automotive is seeking a qualified Supply Chain Customer Service Representative for the Automotive Replacement Glass site in Grove City, OH. In this role, you are responsible for driving the internal processes for controlling sales and inventory, scheduling adjustments and maintaining pricing. The CS Rep also inputs information into AGC/ARG systems as well as customer systems.
- Ensures daily shipments are accurate and meet the schedule
- Maintains internal and external order systems
- Prints and scans shipping labels and attach to shipments
- Prepares shipping documents, invoices and logs in appropriate systems
- Manages inventory and parts set up
- Arranges for special shipments if necessary, to maintain the shipping schedule
- Proposes pricing according to the formula and submits for approval
- Changes pricing and standard cost after APR or other factors change
- High School diploma required (Associate degree preferred)
- Experience in automotive aftermarket glass or service parts preferred
- MAPICS and SAP experience preferred
AGC Glass Company North America, located in Grove City, Ohio, assembles and ships high quality automotive safety glass for automobile replacement glass suppliers located in the United States and Canada. We are searching for individuals who want to join our fast paced, team environment.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, with offices in Kingsport, TN and Farmington Hills, MI, AGC Glass Company North America supplies high-quality products to the automotive, construction, and specialty glass markets.
For more information and to apply, please visit: www.AGCcareers.com
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.