AGC | Supplier Quality Engineer, Farmington Hills, MI
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
- Create supplier development plans, perform supplier audits, implement closed loop corrective actions and generate quality metrics and reports in support of supplier management program.
- Review supplier manufacturing processes and quality systems and conduct technical/quality system assessments and related systemic audits of potential new/current suppliers.
- Function as the technical liaison between suppliers, engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing to resolve quality issues, product improvements and for new supplier development.
- Directs the supplier to perform root cause problem definition, analysis, and corrective action using sound problem solving techniques.
- Prepare quality reports and actions to improve quality
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, industrial/manufacturing engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years’ SQE experience.
- ASQ Certified Supplier Quality Engineer Preferred (TS14969 Certification required, IATF & VDA certified preferred)
- Six Sigma Green Belt Preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement
Please include salary requirements on a cover letter.