AGC | Senior I/T Analyst, Bellefontaine, Ohio
AGC Automotive located in Bellefontaine, OH is seeking qualified Senior I/T Analyst within our Information Technology department. In this role, you will be responsible for administering and managing the day to day support activities for the manufacturing plant environment. He/she is responsible for the installation, testing, maintenance, documentation, and support of system services, equipment and operating systems that make up the manufacturing plant operations. This position ensures that the systems conform to software, hardware, and operating standards set by Centralized IT, ensures that they operate properly, and are free from external threats.
- Provide direct-line support for manufacturing systems and services, including, but not limited to: configuration, support and management, availability, connectivity, performance, security, and protection
- Help to maintain server and network infrastructure, including, but not limited to switches, desktops and servers
- In cooperation with Centralize I/T, provide assistance in protecting the company’s environment from virus, spam, spyware, and other external threats
- Perform direct trouble-shooting and support, related to manufacturing system infrastructure
- Creates, maintains, and reports metrics associated with the performance and threshold levels of plant IT environment
- Creates and maintains documentation and drawings
- Ensures that all changes introduced in the production environment have been properly tested and approved in the lab environment prior to invoking the change. And that any changes in the environment are administered and documented using the Change Control Process and adhering to the Change Management Policy
- Collaborate with team members to resolve and operational issues. Provide systems applications design/support to include: Database query design, implementation of Corporate developed solutions, remote equipment user support and maintenance
- Communication administration: user account administration, telephone monitoring operations and administration, problem determination and resolution
- Provide telephone and desk-side support for all manufacturing applications, processes and procedures This would include: support for remote software and manufacturing units as well as designing reports
- Responsible for system and personal computing training in the manufacturing plant
- Responsible for anticipating issues and escalating concerns to Manager to Manufacturing Systems and/or Centralized I/T
Desired Skills & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, minimum of 2-year degree in Information Systems or related field of study
- Minimum of two years of IT experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, along with strong analytical abilities
- Possess advanced troubleshooting skills, and have a proactive problem solving and prevention mindset
- Comfort and flexibility with cultures other than American are required
- Must possess initiative, good judgment, persistence, detail-orientated, and creative ability
AGC Glass Company North America, located in Bellefontaine, Ohio, fabricates high quality automotive safety glass for automobile manufacturers located in the United States and abroad. We are searching for individuals who want to join our fast paced, high tech, team environment.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, with offices in Kingsport, TN and Farmington Hills, MI, AGC Glass Company North America supplies high-quality products to the automotive, construction, and specialty glass markets. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, 401k with company match and opportunities for career advancement.