AGC | Scheduler-Tier II, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Scheduler-Tier II will monitor daily activities at the Tier II locations to include receiving, transfers, negative inventory and scrap. This is an exempt role with less than 20% travel requirement.
- Schedule Loads to the NSL &/or OEM locations to meet expectations and Truck Utilization
- Schedule Trucking of loads to NSL &/or OEM locations
- Schedule expedites as needed and communicate tracking to the team
- Schedule and support ARG shipments
- Escalate shortages to respective production/shipping teams
- Communicate shortages to NSL &/or OEM locations with catch up plan
- Input Extended Forecast into schedule
- Support Daily/Weekly meetings/calls as needed
- Provide support to Tier II locations as needed
- JSOX Compliance
- Passion – Exhibits a dedication to the AGC mission, plant and department mission, people and values pursuing continuous improvement and thinking deeply about our business.
- Innovation & Change Orientation – Networks with internally and externally. Stimulates, encourages and cultivates new thinking, ideas and experimentation. Exhibits intolerance for maintaining the status quo. Anticipates and quickly adapts to change. Takes calculated risks.
- Integrity – Behaves in a predictable, consistent and reliable manner. Follows through and delivers on commitments. Leads by example. Communicates an agenda with transparency. Acts in a manner that puts company interest before self-interest. Exhibits unquestionable business ethics on a global basis.
- Courage for Challenge – Expresses optimism and a positive attitude even when faced with adversity and crisis. Makes tough decisions. Learns from failure and recovers. Engages in life-long professional and personal development.
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of MAPICS
- Knowledge of Infor XA Browser functions
- Knowledge of C. Core
- Knowledge of ISL
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.