AGC | SAP Functional Lead – Finance and Controlling
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
We are seeking an SAP Functional Lead – Finance and Controlling to join our dynamic team! This position contributes to the design, build, and deployment of enterprise-wide ERP solutions utilizing industry best practices. You will be part of a highly innovative fast-paced team, incorporating and inventing emerging software technologies to deliver best practice ERP solutions.
- Participate as a subject matter expert and provide SAP implementation functional best-practice expertise (Finance and Controlling)
- Assist in developing project roadmaps for iterative implementations and functional expansion in phases
- Ensure successful analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing, and implementation of SAP across functional areas.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to develop detailed plans and assist with business process changes, problem resolution, and functional decisions
- Guide functional & technical teams in best practices for SAP ERP technical configurations and business processes
- Proactively anticipate potential roadblocks and take corrective action to keep the project on track. Escalate issues to project management as needed.
- Act as an SAP knowledge resource for functional teams and provide knowledge transfer to team members as necessary
- Provide oversight of Functional and Technical team members
- Act as solution lead to ensure appropriate technical design in conformance with enterprise architecture standards
- Assist the Data Analyst Lead and business Subject Matter Experts in developing and executing data cleansing, conversion, validation and migration plans to support the project schedule
- Develop test plans and protocols for evaluation of system performance
- Assist the OCM team in developing test plans and training strategies
- Lead PMO activities as required
- Experience implementing SAP S4/HANA and/or SAP ECC in a Functional Lead role across various Finance and Controlling areas including but not limited to AP, AR, GL, Financial Supply Chain Management (Credit Management and Treasury), Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Travel Expense, Reporting (Financial and Management), Budgeting and Financial Planning
- In-depth knowledge of SAP functional capabilities in one or more of the following functional areas: AP, AR, GL, Financial Supply Chain Management (Credit Management and Treasury), Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Travel Expense, Reporting (Financial and Management)
- Experience working with cross-functional and/or technical team(s) in a collaborative software development environment, including managing technical and functional team members across various projects
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to drive change
- Proven ability to handle complexity
- Strong customer service orientation, enjoys people and creates raving fans
- Curious, goal-oriented and highly self-motivated with a passion for driving transformative change
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Work experience in automotive industry a plus
Educational & Work Qualifications:
- 4 Year degree in computer sciences, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years SAP Functional (Finance and Controlling) Experience
- No visa sponsorship available
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.