AGC | Sales Manager, Farmington Hills, MI
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Sales Manager ensures consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of sales accounts and through the establishment of strong customer satisfaction. Identifies objectives, developments, and implements strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales earnings.
- Achieves and/or exceeds established KPI’s (ie. New Vehicle Sourcing, New Vehicle Launch, ROS, APR, Value-up Activity) by maintaining current business and developing new market plans/opportunities
- Establishes and maintains day-to-day communication with New Model and Mass Production quality and delivery contacts, as well as Engineering and Purchasing groups
- Organizes and maintains detail records of account and program information including program schedules, cost/price, part design levels, market share, and production forecasts
- Gathers competitive intelligence regarding customers and the automotive glass market
- Ensures customer satisfaction by coordinating responses to customers in all areas including commercial, quality, delivery, and development
- Processes customer quotation requests
- Supports Program Manager on new program launches
- Negotiates yearly price/cost downs (APR) with customer
- Coordinates engineering change implementation including cost gathering from internal resources, engineering change quotations to the customer, and implementation timing
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) preferably with technical, engineering, or business focus area
- Five (5) years sales related experience required
- Three (3) years OEM Automotive industry experience required
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally by air, train or car
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
For more information and to apply, please visit: www.AGCcareers.com
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.