AGC | Sales Analyst (Sales) – Farmington Hills, MI
Get to Know Us
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
Expectations are high and team successes are celebrated. We believe in the power of skilled, engaged, and united teamwork backed by open, honest communication. Integrity matters most and is essential for building trust with teammates and with customers.
Summary of Position:
The Sales Analyst provides support to the sales activities of AGC Automotive group by performing a variety of administrative duties depending on the customer supported. These include:
- Supporting the relationship with existing internal and external customers
- Ensuring accurate prices are in the price database
- Creating, tracking, and invoicing prototype orders
- Supporting the customer owned tooling invoice process
- Maintaining accurate information in internal as well as customer systems
- Assisting in cost analysis, providing pricing detailed proposals
- Providing support to sales team for APR negotiation
- Providing data analysis for budget/mid-term planning
- Maintaining existing and designing new sales reports as needed
- Ensuring precision and accuracy of all reports and entries
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) preferably with marketing, finance, economics, business or related field or relevant experience in similar position
- Two (2) – Three (3) years of related experience preferred
- Moderate to advanced computer skills
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, critical thinking skill, and project management skills
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, 401(k), comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, discount program, and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.