Sales AnalystFarmington Hills, MI
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
AGC is currently seeking a Sales Analyst responsible for pricing and cost analysis for each program and APR, as well as supporting the planning and marketing activity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Cost analysis and pricing detail proposal for each programs
- Pricing analysis and support for APR negotiation
- Responsible for pricing data control through customers’ system (e.g. WARP) and internal system/accounting
- Responsible for marketing and planning data analysis
- Delivery control for prototype and service
- Administration for Hebron sales team
- Degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to communicate efficiently internally and externally
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in automotive industry preferable
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.