AGC | Sales Account Manager, Farmington Hills, MI
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Sales Manager ensures consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of sales accounts and through the establishment of strong customer satisfaction. Identifies objectives, developments, and implements strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales earnings.
- Responsible for maintaining/improving the relationship with existing customers and with new departments within existing customers
- Supports the creation of the Mid-Term Plan and KPI’s
- Supports the creation of the Global Sourcing Strategy
- Supports Local Sourcing Strategy, Front-Loading Activity, Quotation, Negotiation with customer
- Responsible for VE / VA Activity (if applicable)
- Responsible for:
- Pre-Production Phase and Mass Production Price Change
- ROS & Price Tracking
- Prototype & Pre-production Trial Order Preparation
- Supporting Production Preparation
- Approval of Mass Production Preparation
- Approval of Tooling invoice
- Supports APR Negotiation
- Responsible for Pricing Maintenance / Aging / Debit Memo, Customer Scorecard, Service Parts, Quality & Delivery Troubles
- Supports Monthly Performance Review
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) preferably with technical, engineering, or business focus area
- Six (6) years sales related experience required
- Ability to negotiate with OEM customer at all levels of customer authority
- Ability to understand technical drawings, specifications for manufacturing, etc.
- Ability to understand finance and accounting principles
- Deep knowledge of customer system (Covisint, WERS, etc.)
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, relocation and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.