AGC | Quality Engineer, Bellefontaine, Ohio
AGC Automotive located in Bellefontaine, OH is seeking a qualified Quality Engineer within our Quality Department. In this role, you will be responsible to maintain Quality Assurance Department KPI’s (Safety, Quality, New Model Development and AVO Support) through continuous improvement utilizing Kaizen Spiral concepts. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, 401k with company match and opportunities for career advancement.
- Responsible for PPAP’s to OEM or AVO
- Sound understanding of the principles and content of automotive quality assurance systems
- Ensure good communication flow between OEM and plant for new model and mass production product
- Facilitate new model launch with supporting documentation
- Plant floor quality support for new model and mass production parts
- Participate in countermeasure activity
- AVO support for new model and mass production
- Demonstrates AGC Way in all aspect of responsibilities
- Willing to work flexible hours and travel as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Engineering or related field preferred
- Five years experience in manufacturing environment preferably in automotive
- Extensive AIAG PPAP process and documents knowledge
- Able to read and interpret blueprints or GDT
- Working knowledge of APQP and SPC
- Ability to work through and influence others
AGC Glass Company North America, located in Bellefontaine, Ohio, fabricates high-quality automotive safety glass for automobile manufacturers located in the United States and abroad. We are searching for individuals who want to join our fast paced, high tech, team environment.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, with offices in Kingsport, TN and Farmington Hills, MI, AGC Glass Company North America supplies high-quality products to the automotive, construction, and specialty glass markets.