AGC | Production Support – Encapsulation, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
AGC is currently seeking a Production Support – Encapsulation that will be responsible for providing on-line technical encapsulation support to production associates. Responsibilities will include:
- Implement encapsulation processes on injection molding machines
- Assist mold maintenance in die setting
- Communicate with team leads and production associates on items needed by the team or line
- Assist in stocking supplies for the line
- Support regular production flow, but not limited to troubleshooting production problems, support new product launches, perform regular maintenance activities assigned to production support area
- Complete start-up for incoming shifts
- Track daily defects
- Lead or work on projects for line improvements, prototype testing, defect reduction, and general repair work
- Write job procedures and train associates to those procedures
- Maintain records for process standards
- Lead new hire training on production processes and equipment
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 – 5 years manufacturing experience
- Knowledge in process implementation of injection molding machine parameters
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem-solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Ability to safely operate forklift equipment including stand up and sit down vehicles
- Previous experience in leading continuous improvement activities
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Please include salary requirements on cover letter.