AGC | Production Specialist – Encapsulation, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
Primary to this role is to provide technical support to production encapsulation process to ensure KPI’s are met.
- Implement quality and safety improvements to the process
- Assist engineer in injection molding process development and implementation
- Provide support and problem-solving leadership for specific process problems to ensure line Quality, Productivity and Yield budget numbers are met
- Lead and participate in process improvement teams
- Effectively communicate to all levels of associates within the company
- Direct staff activities and ensure acceptable job performance
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- High School diploma required
- Associate degree preferred and/or three to five years in related experience
- Certified Production Technician (CPT) preferred
- Injection molding machine process knowledge highly preferred
- Hot runner manifold knowledge highly preferred
- Ability to “teach: basic robot automation
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem-solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Basic to moderate computer skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Previous experience in continuous improvement activities
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Good understanding of Robotics and Vision Systems
- Ability to develop and present solid solutions to team members and management
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement
Please include salary requirements on a cover letter.