AGC | Production Specialist, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Production Specialist will provide technical support to the production process to ensure KPI’s are met.
- Implement safety improvements to the process
- Provide support and problem-solving leadership for specific process problems to ensure line Quality, Productivity and Yield budget numbers are met
- Lead and participate in process improvement teams
- Effectively communicate to all levels of associates
- Direct staff activities and ensure acceptable job performance
- High School diploma required (Certified Production Technician (CPT) preferred)
- Three to five years in manufacturing related experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem-solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Basic to moderate computer skills including use of Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience in continuous improvement activities
- Strong analytical, project management, and process skills
- Good understanding of Robotics and Vision Systems
- Ability to develop and present solid solutions to team members and management
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Please include salary requirements on cover letter via the form below.