AGC | Production Specialist, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
Provide technical support to production process to ensure KPI’s are met.
- Implement safety improvements to the process
- Provide support and problem solving leadership for specific process problems to ensure line Quality, Productivity and Yield budget numbers are met
- Lead and participate in process improvement teams
- Effectively communicate to all levels of associate’s within the company
- Direct Staff activities and ensure acceptable job performance
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- High School diploma required
- Three to five years in manufacturing related experience
- Certified Production Technician (CPT) preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Basic to moderate computer skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Previous experience in continuous improvement activities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong process skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Good understanding of Robotics and Vision Systems
- Ability to develop and present solid solutions to team members and management
- Ability to halt or suspend operations based upon safety or quality concerns
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
For more information and to apply, please visit: www.AGCcareers.com
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.