AGC | Production Coordinator, Bellefontaine, OH
AGC Automotive located in Bellefontaine, OH is seeking a qualified Production Coordinator within our AVO Encapsulation department on 3rd Shift. In this role, you will be responsible for supervision of the production operation in Encapsulation department in accordance with plant policies and procedures in order to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). The position will report directly to the AVO Production Manager and will work closely with plant management. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, 401k with company match and opportunities for career advancement.
- Achieve and/or exceed established KPI’s (ie. New Vehicle Sourcing, New Vehicle Launch,
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns and job changes
- Drive the Stop-Call-Wait (SCW) process to create a culture of addressing safety or quality issues
- Ensure acceptable associate performance through appraisal, training, coaching and counseling
- Assist with Problem Solving activities
- Effectively communicate both written and verbal with all levels of AGCNA
- Effectively listen to Associates and work towards resolving concerns
- Overtime for department meetings and weekend scheduled production
- Follow and adhere to company policy
- Demonstrates AGC Way in all aspect of responsibilities
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Three years of Manufacturing experience
- Three years of Leadership experience
- Previous Supervisory experience in Automotive Glass Manufacturing Environment preferred
- Moderate to advanced computer skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, along with strong analytical abilities
- Possess advanced troubleshooting skills, and have a proactive problem solving and prevention mindset
- Must possess initiative, good judgment, persistence, detail-orientated, and creative ability
- Well-organized, work independently and as part of a team
- Strong process knowledge and skills
- Ability to work through and influence others
- Develops Team Leaders and Production Staff through coaching and continued training activities
- Communicate with internal and external customers and travel as required
- Ability to halt or suspend operations based upon safety or quality concerns
AGC Glass Company North America, located in Bellefontaine, Ohio, fabricates high quality automotive safety glass for automobile manufacturers located in the United States and abroad. We are searching for individuals who want to join our fast paced, high tech, team environment.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, with offices in Kingsport, TN and Farmington Hills, MI, AGC Glass Company North America supplies high-quality products to the automotive, construction, and specialty glass markets.
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement. If you would like more information or are interested in applying please submit your resume and a cover letter that includes your salary requirements at: https://agccareers.com/agc-automotive-careers/ Submissions that do not contain salary requirements will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.