AGC | Production Associate, Grove City, OH
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Production Associate will maintain daily production in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to meet customer requirements, all shipping and receiving tasks, and inventory management & stock movements.
- Apply primer to raw glass & bezels and add components. Use appropriate equipment/processes to meet all standards
- May use tools to trim finished assembly
- Conduct inspections to ensure the quality of products, report defects and take appropriate action to correct defects
- Provide input for process improvements
- Follow safe practices to promote a safe work environment
- Maintain a clean and organized work area using 5S principles
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Document activities as required
- Provide backup as needed to fill vacancies within the division as well as other duties or projects as assigned
- Ensure all materials are on hand to ensure no stock-outs or downtime
- Warehouse – May be required to operate tow motor and/or reach truck to move inventory.
- Kanban – Responsible for the execution of the kanban and replenishment system
- Receiving/Shipping – load and unload trucks, trailers, containers, and other vehicles as directed and within company guidelines. Record and verify of all inventory transactions and inventory adjustments and ensure they are turned into SCM in the required time frame or entered the system as directed
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Forklift, tow motor, order picker, or reach truck experience preferred
- Must have experience in a MANUFACTURING environment, preferably a Job Shop
- Able to handle and manipulate small parts
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with others; strong team player is essential
- Required to work 8 to 12-hour shift schedule, including weekends and some holidays
- Must be reliable in attendance
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions/specification sheets
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.