AGC | Product Engineer, Farmington Hills, MI
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
- Engineering automotive glazing products and coordinate technical & engineering design activities for assigned projects and programs
- Support engineering prototyping activities and initiate simulation activities; ensure customer technical engineering and system requirements are met
- Create, generate, confirm and release 3D & 2D data to internal manufacturing plants and suppliers and correlate the data into internal engineering documentation
- Generate, compile and maintain program documents and complete Design Review Checklists, Material & Performance Specifications reviews, C/F gage concepts.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or closely related Engineering field
- 2 years of automotive product design experience in job offered or as Lead/Project/Design Engineer or Project Lead
- Requires 2 years of experience using CATIA V5, DFMEA and Team Center
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, relocation and opportunities for career advancement.