Process EngineerElizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive located in Elizabethtown, KY is currently seeking a qualified Process Engineer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for determining operations to produce products and develop processes to ensure safety, quality, cost, and efficiency requirements are met.
- Evaluate, implement and monitor processes and operating systems for the manufacture of glass products
- Assist, advise, troubleshoot, and expedite resolutions and implementations of corrective actions
- Research the purchase of equipment or upgrades to current equipment
- Create, edit, and maintain necessary documentation
- Monitor and improve the efficiency, output , safety, and quality of manufacturing processes
- Assist in strategic planning, training, and development of all associates
- Lead technical and operating personnel in a team environment
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering
- 2 – 5 years engineering experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem-solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Moderate to advanced computer skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Quality systems, TS 16949 knowledge
- Knowledge of PFMEA, PPAP, MSA, SPC, and APQP processes
AGC Glass Company North America fabricates high-quality automotive safety glass for automobile manufacturers located in the United States and abroad. This is a salary position with bonus potential, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid holidays and 401k with Company match.