AGC | Problem Resolution Coordinator, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Problem Resolution Coordinator is responsible for driving the process at the plant level to resolve any and all concerns the customers are experiencing related to the quality of products received. This is an exempt, salaried position.
- Gathers information on problems and/or concerns from customers and facilitates problem resolutions in coordination with Production teams utilizing problem solving tools
- Coordinates containment of all quality concerns
- Issues quality dispatches or customer concern responses
- Tracks 5P timeliness and effectiveness
- Issues Return Material Authorizations
- Generates PPM Reports
- Assists in PPM improvement
- High School diploma required
- Associate degree preferred
- Previous experience in production or quality assurance
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Moderate to advanced computer skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Quality systems, TS/IATF 16949 knowledge
- Knowledge of PFMEA, PPAP, MSA, SPC, and APQP/PMP process and GD & T
- Previous experience in leading continuous improvement activities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong process skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to develop and present solid solutions to team members and management
- Ability to work through and influence others
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.