AGC | Maintenance Coordinator, Alabaster, AL
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Maintenance Coordinator oversees and coordinates the daily activities of the maintenance team.
- Determines schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities based upon work priorities.
- Monitors works areas and examines tools and equipment in order to detect unsafe conditions.
- Examines objects, systems, or facilities and analyzes information to determine needed installations, services or repairs.
- Participates in budget preparation and administration.
- Coaches and develops maintenance team for continued success.
- Requisitions materials and supplies such as tools, equipment and replacement parts.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints and job orders.
- Promotes a safe and productive work environment for maintenance associates.
- Performs skilled repair and maintenance operations.
- Inspects, tests, and measures completed work using devices such as hand tools and gauges to verify conformance to standards and repair requirements.
- Meets with vendors and suppliers to discuss products used in repair work.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferred and/or equivalent in work experience.
- Five to seven years leadership experience preferred.
- Trade certification(s) preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, equipment manuals and work orders.
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial skills.
- PLC experience.
- Strong process knowledge.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance based on production schedule requirements.
- Ability to halt or suspend operations based on safety or quality concerns.
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Submission of an updated Resume is required. Please include salary requirements on cover letter. For more information and to apply, please visit: www.AGCcareers.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.