Maintenance AssociateElizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive located in Elizabethtown, KY is currently seeking a qualified Maintenance Associate. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and process to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- High School diploma
- 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
- Trade certification and experience with robotics preferred
- PLC experience a plus
AGC Glass Company North America fabricates high quality automotive safety glass for automobile manufacturers located in the United States and abroad. This is an hourly position with bonus potential, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid holidays and 401k with Company match.